We would like to introduce you to MRLS Cloud Printing, a service that allows you to print from your device to a Library printer anytime, anywhere simply by sending a file, email, or webpage you want to print by using an email client.
Union County Library Printing
For Black and White prints, use email address: email@example.com
For Color prints, use email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive an email notification from LibData letting you know if the print job was successfully received or if an error occurred. Proceed to the Circulation Desk to retrieve your successful print job.
Mobile Printing Notes:
- The file to be printed needs to be sent as an attachment. Most standard files types are acceptable to print
- If you wish to print the body of an email, simply forward the email with no attachment.
- To print webpages, use the URL in the body of the email with no attachment.
- When printing images (jpg, bmp, png), please put only the desired dimensions in the subject line. Any additional text may cause an error.
- Correct: 4x6
- Incorrect: My Picture! 4x6, Size: 5x7, "8x10"