We welcome suggestions of titles to add to our collections. Please note that it may take 2-3 weeks to place orders.
- Please limit your requests to 2 titles a week.
- We are unable to acquire the following items:
- Movies or TV shows with poor ratings; music CDs
- Works too technical or scholarly; works too expensive for anticipated use
- Materials not relevant to our collection
- Self-published titles or out-of-print titles
- Titles not available from our approved suppliers
- Check the PINES Catalog to search our collections before you make your request.
- You may also request a title not held by the Library through Interlibrary Loan. Contact your local branch from more details.
- If you select to place the item on hold, our staff will handle this process. Otherwise, we will not contact you in regards to the purchase request.
Only MRLS customers can make suggestions for the purchase of new library materials.
Item and Requestor Details